Thursday, September 18, 2014

080520

woah weee wha-- womp whamp whack wooooooooooo what the hell, who cares??

Am typing this here, 'cos my way to Blogger's been blocked
('Nooooooooooooo...') on pc at home. Here's what appeared in black and
bold, 'Access to the requested URL has been blocked.' It says I can't
change the settings somewhere, but I really can't be bothered to. It's
not as if the computer I am using now is the only one which I have
access to. *Blows a big fat raspberry* You lose, Father!

I'll store this later piece in my super duper BIG Inbox, and we'll see
how many I can accumulate at the end the day. The New York Times is
the only 'person' I get mail from, so there's tons of space in here.

As we all know already, Prelims are starting in just TWO days time,
and as Mr Soh might say, 'How exciting!' Ms Tan is panicky about the
standard of our England essays, dear Jiang Li is obviously exasperated
and at her wits' end about how to deal with my Chinese (unfortunately,
so am I), Ms Yew's worried about our Mathematics, Ms Chia doesn't seem
very sure either, but Mdm Mak and Mdm Mak alone seems as calm as ever.
Exciting indeed. Nothing to be said about Ms Ong and Mr Soh, because I
can't really be bothered as yet with my two Sciences.

My, I've run out of things already to type about. There's something
about the keyboard that takes something out of writing.

Oh have I mentioned before that I am totally sick of Kai Ting??
She's been harping for so freaking long on my verbal usage of English
that I am so freaking SICK of it! And her!
Yesterday, before my turn during EL Oral. She struck again!!
'Hui Min, can you PLEASE stop speaking with an accent?'
As I was pissed and bored, I said,
'For your information, and I beg you remember it for life, (Well, I
didn't actually say that, but I wish I had)' I am not speaking with an
accent. I just happen to pronounce my word endings.'
It was utter rubbish of course, because everyone, including Mrs Foo
See Wee Ee Wah Lao Go And Die Lah speaks with an accent. Anything that
comes out of your mouth is accompanied by your accent. If you think
you speak without an accent, you probably can't speak in the first
place.
I sat back and waited for someone to point that glaring error out,
and, hopefully, provide some fodder for discussion, but no one did.
Disappointing. Even though I misled those listening, it was still
worth seeing KT stunned. I should really refrain from, or just stop
talking to her entirely, because I can't stop making fun of her. And
you know what's worse? I don't even know why I enjoy making fun of her
so much! I'd feel really guilty if I one day manage to goad someone
into crying. Even though, it'd be quite an accomplishment I am sure,
nobody deserves to be hurt emotionally.
So, I must get to the root of my sport. Knowing your own reaction to
something or someone sorta demystyfies and obviously makes sense of
your reaction. To use myself as an example, knowing what exactly it is
about a guy's features that makes you tick makes those guys you
thought were hot, just ordinary now. Suddenly, almost every male you
know and have seen before looks plain. Luckily or not, things don't
always work this way, and some people remain as much a mystery as
before. Or perhaps even more so, because they are a such a rare
exception, and you don't know why the view you hold of them may waver
and sway, but never change overall.

Guilessly,
Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment